Dyer Subaru is proud to announce our new Preferred Owner Points Plus Program. With every dollar you spend in our service or parts department, we will apply 3% of your total bill (pre-tax) to your preferred card in the form of award points. In addition, with Point Plus you can build even more points to use by shopping at over 400 retailers online and take advantage of exclusive member savings offers. Purchases from these retailers will earn you 5% back in reward points to your account. You can use your award points to purchase any parts, accessories and services at Dyer Chevrolet *. It's as easy as 1. 2. 3. There is no cost to you to join the program. Simply present your card to the cashier when you pick up your vehicle and your reward points will automatically be added to your account. The Preferred Owner card is our way of saying thank you for being a loyal member of our automotive family. We value your business and your friendship. Ask your Service Advisor to activate your card today!
DYER AUTO'S PREFERRED OWNER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Preferred Owner card earnings cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Items purchased with Preferred Owner earnings cannot be exchanged/returned for cash. The returned item's value will be put back onto the Preferred Owner card.
- Points and Card will expire 3 years from the date of activation. Unused earnings will be lost if not used and a new card will be issued.
- Dyer Auto reserves the right to change, suspend or discontinue the Preferred Owner Program at any time without notice.
- Preferred Owner Program may not be used in conjunction with any other specials or coupons.
- Wholesale customers may not be included in Dealership's Preferred Owner Program.
- Fleet customers may be included in Dealership's Preferred Owner Program.
- Earnings may not be applied to warranty or extended warranty repairs.
- Earnings accrued through service may be applied to New Car purchase.
- Earnings accrued through sales may NOT be used for parts/service.
- Maximum sales redemption allowed $1000.00.
- Maximum service redemption allowed $500.00.
- $250.00 will be pre-loaded to use toward the purchase of a new or pre-owned vehicle.
- $25.00 will also be pre-loaded toward service or parts. If it is in activation at time of a vehicle purchase, an additional $65.00 will be added to the balance redeemable for service and parts to cover the Dyer Difference Program (2 Oil Changes and a Tire Rotation).
- 3% of the total parts and/or service (pre-tax) will be awarded on parts and/or service up to $500.00 on a single transaction.
- Preferred Owner Card must be presented at time of negotiation.